06 June 2008

Weekend Fever


The Heat is starting to arrive in Philadelphia, joining it's more obnoxious friend Humidity. Both can, in the immortal words of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi; "suck my hairy curry rubbed codsack".

I'm a man who's just not suited for warmer climes. I've currently got my winder open with the ceiling fan on high, but soon I'll be setting the AC to a nice comfortable 62*, stripping down to my skivvies and enjoying a nice iced beverage in the cozy cocoon that is the Bunny Sweet.

I've nothing planned this weekend save a little time around the house with Robin, a visit from Rain and possibly some bike riding around the city if I can get over my fear of death and the SUPER uncomfortable seat that will soon be swapped out for a nice gel padded ass-grabber. Should be fun. I'll try to pack my camera with me to document the foolishness that is my typical weekend.

Not much else to report- my folks are still visiting so I'm spending a decent amount of time over at Bob and Carm's with the family. I'm mentally planning my BMEFEST/Modprom weekend (god do I need a proper vacation) as well as the other upcoming trips that are on my roster and just trying to take life as it comes; which is all any of us can ask for, I think.


No comments: