29 November 2008

"the Alpha and the Omega of Whom alone the end becomes beginning, and ends again at the original beginning without any break"


I don't want to get tattooed anymore. 

I just want to BE tattooed now. Finished. The whole kit-and-kaboodle done.  I've been getting tattooed for 19 years. I spent the first few years just getting little things here and there; foolishly taking up valuable real estate with dumb little trinkets that have since been removed and covered up instead of planning out larger pieces. No regrets of course- but man I wish I would have just knuckled down when I was younger and took care of the big spots- ribs, inner thighs- that now need to be filled in.

Despite the culture of LA/Miami Inked- where every tattoo has a story and they never hurt... this stuff kills. Seriously. Not just the tattooing, but the healing.

Note to self- put it in your will that if you get in a coma you want Bruehl to come in and finish everything up.


No comments: