21 May 2008

Ohio Roadtrip: 05/23/08

I'll be heading out to Columbus, OH on Friday with Brian and Bucket. It will be approximately 478.11 miles of open road, representing nearly 8 hours of travel time. Right now, it's precisely what I need.

My head is very clouded right now and I feel that I'm on the verge of a major backslide. I've worked hard to fix pattern behaviour and have felt that I've made great progress- but it's likely that I've had a false sense of security because nothing had come up to test it.

Now that I'm being tested, I find myself reverting to old thought processes and pitfalls and I don't like it at all.

So. Put me in a car with two of my oldest friends- heading toward an event where I'll be surrounded by even more friends, and maybe I'll be able to clear my head.

No comments: